Divine Oblivion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Oblivion Forum

AQW clan Divine Oblivion forums

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ac armors discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

ac armors discussion Empty
PostSubject: ac armors discussion   ac armors discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:04 pm

What do you think about ac armors?Do you think they're the best looking in aqw?Are they overpriced?Are they worth it?Discuss away..
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: ac armors discussion   ac armors discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:08 pm

I like Solaris and Lunaris, those are my two favorie adventure coin armors in the game. I also like the Shadowscythe Reaver armor.
Back to top Go down
https://doaqw.forumotion.net
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

PostSubject: Re: ac armors discussion   ac armors discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Ekir wrote:
I like Solaris and Lunaris, those are my two favorie adventure coin armors in the game. I also like the Shadowscythe Reaver armor.

Shadowscythe reaver is too fat.I dont like fat armors.Poor guy that has to wear that..must be heavy.
Anyway, my opinion about ac armors is that they ARE best looking in game, but they're not worth it.Eventually, something better looking will be released and the armor you just bought will be crap compared to the new armor.Thats just how it goes.Rip off.
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: ac armors discussion   ac armors discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:39 am

That's exactly my opinion, you buy the best armor in the game with your adventure coins, then the next one is released in about four weeks and you're out of coins.
Back to top Go down
https://doaqw.forumotion.net
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

PostSubject: Re: ac armors discussion   ac armors discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:41 am

Ekir wrote:
That's exactly my opinion, you buy the best armor in the game with your adventure coins, then the next one is released in about four weeks and you're out of coins.

Just a sad excuse for buying acs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ac armors discussion   ac armors discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ac armors discussion
Page 1 of 1