Divine Oblivion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Oblivion Forum

AQW clan Divine Oblivion forums

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson Dead

Go down 
+2
Ekir
Predatoree
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Predatoree
Doomstripper!

Michael Jackson Dead Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Well he died today. Discuss. Aah, what Divine Oblivion. >=) lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:26 pm

I don't really want to make fun of him now that he's dead, but THANK GOD! No but honestly, the man was really not anything bad just a lonely person. God Bless him

Last edited by Ekir on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://doaqw.forumotion.net
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

Location : WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T TURN AROUND!!!'cept timmy, he can turn around.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Ekir wrote:
I don't really want to make fun of him now that he's dead, but THANK GOD!

i find it strange that him, farah fawcette, and Johnny Carson's wingman all died in the week of my sister's graduation. i failed at johnny's name there. put Jimmy Carter >.< lol!
Back to top Go down
Sierra 117

Sierra 117

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 am

Micheal did NOT rape little kids the only bad thing hje did was what he did to his face.....
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:53 am

Its his own faulth...
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:27 am

He had nobody to care for him, his father domineered his life. He was abused, beaten, threated with death, or the death of his mother. He performed just for people that took advantage of him, nobody really cared for Michael. Tim you don't have to be blaming him for it. It's just like what happened to Elivs. They're taken advantage of and then they collapse under all the pressure and problems. So don't go blaming him for all of it. What he has become is what everyone has made him. Take a look at some photgraphs of him as a child and what he is now! That isn't the same Michael Jackson, i'm not talking about the skin change. He had a life that looked great but was hiddenly tragic and lonely. All I'm asking is the man just died jokes can be ok but all in all, show some respect like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 am

Ekir wrote:
He had nobody to care for him, his father domineered his life. He was abused, beaten, threated with death, or the death of his mother. He performed just for people that took advantage of him, nobody really cared for Michael. Tim you don't have to be blaming him for it. It's just like what happened to Elivs. They're taken advantage of and then they collapse under all the pressure and problems. So don't go blaming him for all of it. What he has become is what everyone has made him. Take a look at some photgraphs of him as a child and what he is now! That isn't the same Michael Jackson, i'm not talking about the skin change. He had a life that looked great but was hiddenly tragic and lonely. All I'm asking is the man just died jokes can be ok but all in all, show some respect like everyone else.

I know that, and i perfectly understand that.But it still is his faulth in a way.
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:20 am

Tell us how, all i know is his hear gave in from a pain killer his doctor gave to him. Doesn't sound much like his fault.
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:59 am

Ekir wrote:
Tell us how, all i know is his hear gave in from a pain killer his doctor gave to him. Doesn't sound much like his fault.

It was an overdose of medicines.It already was known that he took way to much medication.He should know when its enough.Also, he shouldnt have placed so much preasure on himself.
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:22 am

He didn't pressure himself, his fans and manager did, his father mentally scarred him for life. He wasn't taking the drugs for a reason the doctors gave him an overdose in 2003 to get him hooked so he'd buy from them and they'd shoot up the prices. He went to rehab. Just so you know the overdose of medications that killed him were a miscalculated injection by the doctors.
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:53 am

Ekir wrote:
He didn't pressure himself, his fans and manager did, his father mentally scarred him for life. He wasn't taking the drugs for a reason the doctors gave him an overdose in 2003 to get him hooked so he'd buy from them and they'd shoot up the prices. He went to rehab. Just so you know the overdose of medications that killed him were a miscalculated injection by the doctors.

With the preassure problem i just thought, you know, he should have taken a break.
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 am

Taken a break from what? He hasn't been on a tour in the past couple years.
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 am

Ekir wrote:

I know but, idk, vacation to some tropical destination? >.<
Some people even say he had cancer.
Back to top Go down
The Crazed One
THE CRAZED UBER NINJA LORD!
THE CRAZED UBER NINJA LORD!
The Crazed One

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:28 am

MICHEAL JACKSON WAS EPIC!! THRILLER!!!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.STALKERS.com
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:32 am

The Crazed One wrote:
MICHEAL JACKSON WAS EPIC!! THRILLER!!!

Yeah, there was some tribute to michael jackson on tv this morning.It was about his whole career and life story.I never knew michael jackson was that good.
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Timitsego v2 wrote:
Ekir wrote:

How would going to a tropical island fix him in any way? He didn't have cancer and just so you know the autopsy was done and he died of a natural heart attack, so much for it as his fault.
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

Location : WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T TURN AROUND!!!'cept timmy, he can turn around.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Ekir wrote:
Timitsego v2 wrote:
Ekir wrote:

How would going to a tropical island fix him in any way? He didn't have cancer and just so you know the autopsy was done and he died of a natural heart attack, so much for it as his fault.

going to a tropical island would get rid of the stress and whatnot so he wouldn't be all stressed out and OD on pain killers or whatever he did
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:09 pm

The heart attack wasn't from an overdose. It was from a pain killer but an overdose is a different story.
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Ekir wrote:
Timitsego v2 wrote:
Ekir wrote:

No,he died of an overdosis of morphine.
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:38 am

The autopsy information was released in the newspaper and it said there was no foul play on Jackson's death.
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:11 am

Ekir wrote:
The autopsy information was released in the newspaper and it said there was no foul play on Jackson's death.

No,it was in the newspaper like that here.He got addicted to morphine.Which caused him to die....
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:11 pm

Yes I know, foul play is a reason for death that wasn't caused by Micheal Jackson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Dead
Page 1 of 1