Divine Oblivion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Oblivion Forum

AQW clan Divine Oblivion forums

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!

Go down 
+3
xRei
Richard
T-Dawg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Dawg
Great Lord of the Divine
Great Lord of the Divine
T-Dawg

~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! Empty
PostSubject: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Blueox has just threatened me to give him permission to rejoin us (PSSSSSSH no way) hell report us to reens to get rid of us, so we must Get our most active members to be as active as possible so that we can still be an invisible clan until guilds come out.

DEEP SHIT!

~TDawg
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

Location : WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T TURN AROUND!!!'cept timmy, he can turn around.

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:06 pm

T-Dawg wrote:
Blueox has just threatened me to give him permission to rejoin us (PSSSSSSH no way) hell report us to reens to get rid of us, so we must Get our most active members to be as active as possible so that we can still be an invisible clan until guilds come out.

DEEP SHIT!

~TDawg

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!! HE'S TELLING ME TO GET HIM UNBANNED OR HE WILL REPORT US!!!PLEASE LET HIM BACK IN OR I'LL QUIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
T-Dawg
Great Lord of the Divine
Great Lord of the Divine
T-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:22 pm

..thats up to Xrei, EKir and Tim, its their descision

Last edited by T-Dawg on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T-Dawg
Great Lord of the Divine
Great Lord of the Divine
T-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:39 am

Besides, guilds are gonna b released soon so we wont need a clan anymore, except maybe keep the site, i really hate blue's guts so i could care less about what he did
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 am

T-Dawg wrote:
Besides, guilds are gonna b released soon so we wont need a clan anymore, except maybe keep the site, i really hate blue's guts so i could care less about what he did

maybe i won't quit completely....i'll just be pissed at you if our clan gets gone on the AE forums. why do you hate his guts?
Back to top Go down
xRei
Admin
Admin
xRei

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:26 pm

Hm, why can he report us? Hes no longer an official member, theres nothing him or reens can do to DO. DO can die as a clan but we were destined to be a guild. ._.
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:33 pm

xRei wrote:
Hm, why can he report us? Hes no longer an official member, theres nothing him or reens can do to DO. DO can die as a clan but we were destined to be a guild. ._.

that's true. if he wanted back in he should've stayed to begin with instead of leaving because he was bored of it.
Back to top Go down
The Crazed One
THE CRAZED UBER NINJA LORD!
THE CRAZED UBER NINJA LORD!
The Crazed One

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Ok Guys listen up!!!:

I know bluey(HE HAS A VAGINA, as told by gort xD) And he will try to do it but what can he report us for??

Not letting him into our clan?? We can choose that and we get to make a decision not him!!

And we can tell reens that it was his idea to quit and we were hapy because he was bossing us around!!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.STALKERS.com
xRei
Admin
Admin
xRei

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Somebody lock this thread so we can move on. Dont see anyone bringing up Ieuanm right? He left, final. There's no "Jay kay Jay kay, I was juz testing you guys. Lemme back in plox."
Back to top Go down
T-Dawg
Great Lord of the Divine
Great Lord of the Divine
T-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Topic Locked

Its official we'll let Blueass use his vagina to ask reens to suspend us, then well explain that we did nothing wrong. He left thats final good good baibai suck some dick blue
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Let me get this straight, that little brat wants to rejoin or he'll report us? He doesn't have the right to do that. He's doing something wrong not us, he's being such a little brat. Blueass- "lemme join or ill report you guys". He's not allowed to do that. If anything he should ask us to join not threaten.
Back to top Go down
https://doaqw.forumotion.net
Sierra 117

Sierra 117

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:52 pm

Lol did he get kicked out of his old/new clan xD if he did then haha on him xD
But anyway does he know of this new site?
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Sierra 117 wrote:
Lol did he get kicked out of his old/new clan xD if he did then haha on him xD
But anyway does he know of this new site?

Sure he knows, but not the link.
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:46 pm

I don't think we should worry about this. He has no right to report us for whatever he's going to say we did. Who will the mods believe? Blueass or all 15 of us?
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Ekir wrote:
I don't think we should worry about this. He has no right to report us for whatever he's going to say we did. Who will the mods believe? Blueass or all 15 of us?

I dunno...ignore both of us because its a stupid discussion?
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:10 pm

I don't even think this is worth discussing anymore because we all know the mods will believe us over that little turd.
Back to top Go down
T-Dawg
Great Lord of the Divine
Great Lord of the Divine
T-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:43 am

God dammit...which little shit unlocked the topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!   ~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~WARNING~ We're in DEEP SHIT now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Oblivion Forum :: Clan Annoucements-
Jump to: