Divine Oblivion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Oblivion Forum

AQW clan Divine Oblivion forums

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monsters in AQW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:24 pm

What can be done to make them cooler, whats wrong with them now, what kind of monsters need to be implemented, anything along the lines of that can be posted in here.
Back to top Go down
https://doaqw.forumotion.net
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:44 pm

I want akriloth from aq in game.And more other big bosses from the other ae games.Its a fused timeline afterall.They need better attack animations, their looks are alright,accept that they should look a little more ,dangerous and vicious, you know what i mean.The kind of thing you would be scared of for real >.<.Some monster droprates should be increased, some dropped.
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:57 pm

I want Arkiloth, and even better Carnax!
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Ekir wrote:
I want Arkiloth, and even better Carnax!

What?Carnax is crap compared to akriloth..Carnax is butt ugly.Ever saw his face? <.<
All monsters should have special attacks.Like a bull would have something like 'rage' when he sees something red lol
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Great idea, How could they fit something as huge as Carnax on the screen? Maybe they could shrink the characters to make him look huge. Or players could battle one part at a time.
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Ekir wrote:
Great idea, How could they fit something as huge as Carnax on the screen? Maybe they could shrink the characters to make him look huge. Or players could battle one part at a time.

We use a shrinkray to shrink carnax? lol
How would we else beat him?Small carnax should be no problem >.<
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:34 am

They should give him alot of health say 100,000,000? He's supposed to be nearly impossible to beat. There should be an option to fight one part of his body at any time. They should make a Carnax armor! For non members also because if you beat him you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:49 am

Ekir wrote:
They should give him alot of health say 100,000,000? He's supposed to be nearly impossible to beat. There should be an option to fight one part of his body at any time. They should make a Carnax armor! For non members also because if you beat him you deserve it.

Stay realistic.If he would have that huge amount of health, we would need something to weaken him a lot.Else its impossible.Carnax armor? Dont want it <.<
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:52 am

About the Carnax armor, you may not want it but I bet tons of people would.
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:18 am

Ekir wrote:
About the Carnax armor, you may not want it but I bet tons of people would.

What?Carnax is ugly.Deal with it.Theres way better looking monsters then him.They would just want him because he is a legendary monster and is supposed to be ultra strong..And just to proove that they beat carnax.Bragging rights.
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Someone would like a Carnax armor, but when stats come out there should be one stat that Carnax lacks and keep attacking at it. That would even out the battle a bit.
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Ekir wrote:
Someone would like a Carnax armor, but when stats come out there should be one stat that Carnax lacks and keep attacking at it. That would even out the battle a bit.

Not really, the difference still would be too huge.
Like i said, some kind of thing or weapon that he would be weak to would work.Or some massive destroyer armor lol.
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Yea maybe there's one rare sword that can kill Carnax.
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Ekir wrote:
Yea maybe there's one rare sword that can kill Carnax.

Yep, the sword is enhanced with some kind of spell that carnax is weak too.At the end, carnax could be sucked into the sword,and you would have somekind of carnax sword. Plenty of choices to pick.
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:16 pm

That's a really good idea, I still like the Carnax armor idea. It doesnt have to look like Carnax.
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:41 am

Ekir wrote:
That's a really good idea, I still like the Carnax armor idea. It doesnt have to look like Carnax.

Thank god it hasnt to look like him.You want something in the lines of a carnax hybrid armor?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monsters in AQW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in AQW   Monsters in AQW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters in AQW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Oblivion Forum :: AQW General Discussion :: Monster Discussion-
Jump to: