Divine Oblivion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Oblivion Forum

AQW clan Divine Oblivion forums

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 Word Story

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:33 pm

You know what to do. I'll start the story......

I went to
Back to top Go down
https://doaqw.forumotion.net
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

Location : WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T TURN AROUND!!!'cept timmy, he can turn around.

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:41 pm

I went to buy a sword,
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:44 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:54 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head.
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:55 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:59 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:23 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:24 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:27 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:28 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass.
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:29 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:32 pm

+
----
-I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOU BELGIAN PERVERT!"
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:24 am

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOU BELGIAN PERVERT!" i casted flare
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:57 am

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOU BELGIAN PERVERT!" i casted flare so I could
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 am

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOU BELGIAN PERVERT!" i casted flare so I could get rid of
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:27 am

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOU BELGIAN PERVERT!" i casted flare so I could get rid of the ass carrot.
Back to top Go down
T-Dawg
Great Lord of the Divine
Great Lord of the Divine
T-Dawg

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:42 am

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOU BELGIAN PERVERT!" i casted flare so I could get rid of the ass carrot. but ultima pwns
Back to top Go down
Ekir
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
THE OVERLORD OF NOOBS
Ekir

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:32 am

went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOU BELGIAN PERVERT!" i casted flare so I could get rid of the ass carrot. but ultima pwns nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:45 am

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOU BELGIAN PERVERT!" i casted flare so I could get rid of the ass carrot. but ultima pwns nothing at all. Flare is where
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Black Mage wrote:
I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOU BELGIAN PERVERT!" i casted flare so I could get rid of the ass carrot. but ultima pwns nothing at all. Flare is where

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOU BELGIAN PERVERT!" i casted flare so I could get rid of the ass carrot. but ultima pwns nothing at all. Flare is where gort gets his
Back to top Go down
Richard
I CAST FLARE
I CAST FLARE
Richard

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:54 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOU BELGIAN PERVERT!" i casted flare so I could get rid of the ass carrot. but ultima pwns nothing at all. Flare is where gort gets his girls to kill
Back to top Go down
Timitsego v2
Admin
Admin
Timitsego v2

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:56 pm

I went to buy a sword, for Blueass when i cut off his stupid head. i yelled, "FINALLY THAT KID IS FUCKING DEAD!!" I then shit on tim's head while He ate a carrot that came from his ass. i said "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOU BELGIAN PERVERT!" i casted flare so I could get rid of the ass carrot. but ultima pwns nothing at all. Flare is where gort gets his girls to kill and he eats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Word Story
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next